Expand Your Reach to Our Audience
We are currently accepting guest blog submissions. If you want to write an article that reaches our audience, keep reading for guidelines and expectations. There is also a short form for you to tell us your idea for a blog post. All pitches will be reviewed by our team and we will get back to you in a timely manner. We will then request a draft or rough outline, which is also subject to our approval.
We are an insurance brokerage specializing in providing health, life, and asset insurance in the New York and Long Island area. Although we cater to everyone, we are experts in finding insurance for immigrants or people temporarily in the U.S..
Guidelines and Expectations
- Our audience: Keep in mind that our audience consists of customers in the New York and Long Island area. In particular, we have experience with working with immigrant families and also offer services in Chinese.
- Formatting: Formatting should be similar to what we have in our blog. Text should be easy to follow and contain a reasonable number of relevant images. Posts should be no less than 300 words.
- No spam: We will disregard any content considered spam.
- Unique Content: Please do not send ideas for articles that are similar to those we already have. In general, we are looking for content related to health care, the medical industry, and insurance.
- Well-Written Content: We expect all articles to be thoroughly proof-read and be of high quality. Content should be clear, interesting, and appropriate for our audience.
- Linking: You may include relevant links to your site. However, only a reasonable amount will be tolerated.
We're looking forward to hearing your ideas! If you think you have relevant information to share with our readers, please fill out this short form and we will contact you soon.